Jeremy Blum is working at Shaper, reinventing hand held power tools starting with the revolutionary CNC router, Shaper Origin. Join Altium’s Judy Warner and Jeremy for a conversation on making tools for making things.
- Shaper is a human in the loop company
- CNC, or computer numerical control varies in implementation. Large CNCs can be Desktop size to warehouse size.
- Shaper Origin created to be an affordable, portable handheld tool and the way The Shaper Origin works, computer vision based and real time motor control.
- Precisely calibrated and sophisticated industrial robot that we are selling as a consumer device
- “We’re both making tools to help other people make things”
Links and Resources: