Aug 10th, 2021
The dean is in!
In this episode, Eric Bogatin, the Dean of Signal Integrity Academy is here to talk about empowering PCB designers to become their own experts. Eric shares the inspiration behind his new book, PLUS you may have a say in what he will be writing next.
Watch now or listen on the go, and make sure to drop a comment on our YouTube channel here, to vote on which topic Eric should tackle in his next book.
- Out of this world (literally) storytime, Eric shares facts about the Crab Nebula Supernova
- Two Books from Artech, the inspiration behind Eric Bogatins “Practical Guide To...”
- Bogatin’s Practical Guide to Transmission Line Design and Characterization for Signal Integrity Applications
- Bogatin's Practical Guide to Prototype Breadboard and PCB Design
- What does it take to successfully build a prototype
- The important focus in Eric’s classes and books
- the introduction to the signal integrity of switching noise
- how do you design circuit boards for connectivity
- “I don’t like throwing rules” - Eric Bogatin
- Quick Poll, which book do you want Eric to write?
- Compilation of All Eric's Rules of Thumb
- Hacking interconnects using S-parameters
- How to Use an Oscilloscope
- Check out more resources authored by Eric on Signal Integrity Academy and Signal Integrity Journal
- What is a Turbo Encabulator?
- OnTrack Virtual Bookclub
- News about AltiumLive 2021
Links and Resources:
Bogatin’s Practical Guide to Transmission Line Design and Characterization for Signal Integrity Applications
New Book (Pre-order): Bogatin's Practical Guide to Prototype Breadboard and PCB Design
Join our “Virtual” OnTrack community Book Club on Amazon!
Eric’s Author page on Amazon.com
Subscribe to Signal Integrity Journal