Get ready! AltiumLive 2020 is just around the corner, and Dave Pellerin has joined the roster. Dave is Head of Worldwide Business Development for Infotech/Semiconductor at Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a former Director of Marketing for FPGA Design Products at Altium. Dave has also authored five Prentice Hall books on topics from FPGA programming (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) to design automation.
Dave joins us on the OnTrack podcast to bring his uniquely qualified perspective to bear on topics like cloud security and secure collaboration in a disaggregated market, and FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) and their applications in the cloud, as well as to give us the details on the upcoming AWS (Amazon Web Services) re:Invent conference.
- Meet Dave Pellerin and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Cloud security and supply chains: recent trends toward secure collaboration environments
- How Amazon’s acquisition of Annapurna Labs spurred its interest in secure collaboration
- FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) and their broad applications in the Cloud
- ”We take care of all that heavy lifting”: AWS IoT Core and advice to users of IoT (Internet of Things) devices
- A quick look at Dave’s upcoming contribution to AltiumLive 2020
- Why Amazon is seeking to connect with Altium users
- Coming Soon... Amazon’s annual AWS re:Invent conference and other exciting upcoming AWS events
Links and Resources:
- AltiumLive 2020 FREE Registration Here
- Dave Pellerin on LinkedIn
- Amazon AWS Website
- Amazon Reinvent Conference
- AWS Semiconductor/Electronics Webpage