Where are we going in these crazy times? Mike Buetow, an exceptional journalist in the electrical engineering space, gives us the state of the industry—what to look out for, the current trends, and what will help you be a better design engineer in 2021.
This is an episode full of valuable information about major industry trends. Make sure to check the extra resources below, and watch the full episode or listen on the go on any of your favorite podcast apps!
- What lasting effects will the pandemic have on Trade Shows?
- PCB East and PCB West: Game On! in Massachusetts and California
- 3 Major Industry Trends to watch for:
- Component Shortages, Caps, Resistors, Memory, and Microchips
- Smart Manufacturing: Offshore Giants like Universal Scientific have achieved Industry 4.0 in scale
- Geopolitical Impacts: Keep your eyes on Taiwan!
Links and Resources: