Nov 11th, 2021
The OnTrack Podcast team is very excited to have Zach Peterson as a guest host for the next six weeks. Zach is Altium’s Technical Consultant and Expert PCB Design Instructor on the Altium Academy Youtube channel. Today he will share with us some details about what to expect in the coming weeks.
- Judy’s focusing on AltiumLive Planning for the next six weeks
- Zach to take over as the podcast’s guest host
- Update on Zach’s video series and the feedback he’s been receiving, and what’s coming up
- Q&A Sessions
- Discussion on how to work with your manufacturer, ie. RF Design
- Eric Bogatin has been confirmed as a Keynote speaker at AltiumLive
- Will Zach present at AltiumLive?
- Potential guests during Zach’s takeover
- DuPont Acquires Rogers Corporation
- AltiumLive 2022 registration is now open with a 20% early bird discount
- Check out Zach’s Articles on Altium’s Resources hub
Links and Resources:
Altium Academy YouTube Channel (Zach’s videos)
To Ask Zach Questions for upcoming Q&A on YouTube: Submit questions to Youtube@Altium.com
DuPont Acquires Rogers Corporation
AltiumLive Registration is Open. Get a 20% early bird discount by registering now!