May 12th, 2021
EMC expert Ken Wyatt joins us in this episode to answer frequently asked EMC questions—a sneak peak to his EMC Book Series.
- EMC book series: Volume I: Create your own EMC Troubleshooting Kit
- What inspired you to write this book and why is this information important to your clients?
- Will you share some examples of common “blindspots” you observe with your design engineering clients relative to EMC?
- Can you share a few specific use cases?
- Volume II: Radiated and Conducted Emissions book will soon be published. What can readers expect to learn in this latest release?
- If you could share 1-2 tips for our listeners about radiated and conducted emissions, what would they be?
- Where can listeners find this book?
- Volume III: Immunity Testing
- What is Immunity Testing and why is it important?
- What are your plans for publication for this book?
- Will you come back again when volume 3 comes out?
- Wrap up.
Links and Resources: